All maintenance/repairs must be reported as soon as possible. To do this, please complete the below Maintenance Request Form. TVSA Pilot Training will respond to non-urgent maintenance requests within 14 days of receipt of the notification.
In the event of an urgent repair, please advise TVSA Pilot Training immediately by calling 03 5369 5162. This will minimise the potential damage and inconvenience. All urgent maintenance items will be actioned as soon as practicable.
Urgent repairs are defined as:
- blocked or broken toilet system
- serious roof leak
- dangerous electrical fault
- flooding or serious flood damage
- serious storm or fire damage
- failure or breakdown of any essential service or appliance for hot water, water, cooking, heating, or laundering
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- any fault or damage in the premises that makes the premises unsafe or insecure
- an appliance, fitting or fixture that is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
- burst water service
- gas leak.